Questions to consider
- What are their qualifications? If any.
- What books or research have they written, or completed?
- Do they have a coaching framework and philosophy?
- What is their experience?
Why choose me?
- I have completed a Masters of Business Administration, with a business psychology major.
- I wrote and researched Successful Net Dating, Find Love That Lasts.
- My coaching framework is based on my book and my experience in business change management and life coaching.
- I have coached many people over my working life, as an employer and on a private relationship basis.
What I don’t coach or do
- I do not use or teach manipulative or abusive techniques.
- I do not teach how to get night stands and how to get laid.
- How to attract and date every woman you meet. This is not possible for one individual.
- I don’t do boot camps as these are not in my clients best interests. One size does not fit all.
- I don’t use one fixed coaching approach. There is no exact formula to dating success.